From Brain To Twitter

Introductions:
1. RETWEET is used to forward our friend’s tweet.
2. If you want to give ur opinion toward it, use “REPLY” button.
Thank you.

***

Twitter is one of happening social networkings nowadays. Social networking that succeeded in encouraging its users to use their brains, that being successful to send own message  to others. Message from brain is not always transferred by mouth now, but also by the keyboard. Whatever thing that pop in brain will be directly tweeted.

Examples of my friends' tweet :
 @ follback y....
Terimakasih ya Allah... http://myloc.me/ijPww  
semoga @ selalu dilindungi dan dilancarkan urusannya oleh Allah. Love you so much dear... 
@rezagunawan Ada 3 cara utk memotivasi manusia: 1. Rasa takut, 2. Harapan, dan 3. Cinta 
@ Mowning tweeps.
In beginning, I  saw Twitter as media for exchanging formal informations. But since-I-don’t-know-when, I’ve seen it as my media to deliver my private informations. Where I go,  what song I hear,  my principles, my emotions etc.  But now,  I’m in trial not to use it to express my emotions. In my lappie now, I could never log in to my Twitter directly again (I log it out after I finish using it), so  when I might get mad later, I wont tweet something stupid in next few minutes lol. I think many Twitter users will surely agree right away if I say that Twitter is addicting as media for expressing emotions, not?

So, the reason why I control my Twitter login now is that I do feel with Twitter,  my friends and I become less open to each other for something important and I am in cause to reduce it.  Yes cliché, but that’s it.  First thing that makes me think so, is when I took a break to see time when we get disappointed  with someone, but we cant say directly to the person, so we will say it randomly in Twitter.  But nothing changed, the condition is still suck. Then, the time when we take interest to somebody but we just can follow him/her account and only can implicitly say our feeling in Twitter (yes sadly I also did it!). Nothing changed. Twitter is a not-so-suitable replacement tool of our mouth in this term.  Then, second example, I’ve quite often found some of my friends not answering their calls meanwhile I saw they kept updating their Twitter (might my phone calls be too annoying for them? XD lol). And  still speaking about phone, I often still cannot get the reasoning why my friends often invite me out  by Twitter. I mean, why you should ask me out in Twitter if you have my phone number? I don’t know,  it might be unconscious desire to seeking existences  (sorry guys) like  “Ngapain sms2n kalau, di Twitter semua orang bisa baca?” or what.  But for me, really, it kinda saddens me.

Somehow, in other side of my negative thoughts towards Twitter, they cannot change me to not using it. I still need Twitter to give and receive informations that couldnt be acommodorated face-to-face. I need Twitter to see the other side of life. I need Twitter to keep me realizing I’m the 21th-century- generation. But I will keep to under-control it to not change my traditional communicate’s way to other humans.
If I could contribute something about this, as my main concern, I would pick up these suggestions :

Please don’t  tweet if you are drunk.

Please don’t too often to share your life alone in Twitter, like you terribly don’t have friends / ANYone to share. At least, you can share it to me if you want.

And last, please don’t use Twitter as a place to say filthy words to someone.  It’s like you get wrong medication for your pain, dude. Wkwkwk.


My suggestion above doesn’t mean I never did any of them. This writing itself is not only made to lay the today complexion or changes of human’s communicating way, but also as our reflection to not ONLY be “From Brain To Twitter” person.

0 komentar: